Splendor questions

Tomecruise

Couple random questions for anyone who has recently sailed on the Splendor: Are you able to use the Cheers program on Half Moon Cay? What time does the VIP embarkation begin in NY? Are they offering the comedy brunch, or Taste Bar (I thought I heard they were coming in Sept., but could be wrong). Setting sail on Saturday and appreciate the help. Thanks!

Couple random questions for anyone who has recently sailed on the Splendor: Are you able to use the Cheers program on Half Moon Cay? What time does the VIP embarkation begin in NY? Are they offering the comedy brunch, or Taste Bar (I thought I heard they were coming in Sept., but could be wrong). Setting sail on Saturday and appreciate the help. Thanks!

Can't use Cheers on HMC, but you can use Bottomless Bubbles.

On our cruise, VIP embarkation started at 11:15, but that time could vary depending on if there any issues with the previous cruise.

They have the Comedy Brunch on Sea Days. No taste bar as yet.

Have a GREAT cruise!!

I just got off on friday, 9/6, they do have the comedy brunch, but I didn't see any comedians. (I went late) If you do self-assist, you can get off about 7:30-8:00. That's s/a, and handicap, (wheelchair only) I can't tell you anything about HMC, bc I did Grand Turk. I am also plat. I got on the ship in less than 10 min, but even tho I was called first to disembark, it was a hassle, due to something with customs. I couldn't get off till 9am or so. You will like the Splendor, and it's crew, enjoy your trip.:cool:

Archived