Oasis - Category X guarantee

Mark_UK

Hi,

I've tried searching for an answer to this but have come up with different results so I thought I would try asking...

I got very lucky this morning having noticed a big price drop on my upcoming Oasis cruise in November 2013 so I was able to upgrade from my oceanview window (H) to a category X balcony GTY for just £30 ($45 or so) - yippee!

Anyway, I'm really hoping to get an oceanview balcony but my TA didn't seem very sure as to whether category X was a balcony anywhere (sea or neighbourhood) or just sea. When I log into my RC account it says "Superior Oceanview w/bal guarantee" however when you click on the link the further description it says "balcony anywhere on the ship".

I wondered if anyone could clarify...or do I just need to wait for the allocation?

Hi,

I've tried searching for an answer to this but have come up with different results so I thought I would try asking...

I got very lucky this morning having noticed a big price drop on my upcoming Oasis cruise in November 2013 so I was able to upgrade from my oceanview window (H) to a category X balcony GTY for just £30 ($45 or so) - yippee!

Anyway, I'm really hoping to get an oceanview balcony but my TA didn't seem very sure as to whether category X was a balcony anywhere (sea or neighbourhood) or just sea. When I log into my RC account it says "Superior Oceanview w/bal guarantee" however when you click on the link the further description it says "balcony anywhere on the ship".

I wondered if anyone could clarify...or do I just need to wait for the allocation?

X is an oceanview balcony guarantee

XN is a neighborhood balcony guarantee-Boardwalk or Central Park

Archived