E-Registration for Splash Academy/Entourage on NCL?

tinalouise69

I posted on the NCL forum as well - but thought someone on the Family Cruises may know the answer to my question.

I was curious as to whether I can complete the registration for the youth programs online?

My most recent cruises have been with Carnival and I was able to take care of everything online ahead of time. Not sure if this is the case with NCL or not. I did read something in their online brochure about e-Registration ... but looked like it may be select ships only & there were no details.

It is not critical - but I would really like to get this done ahead of time so that we do not have to worry about it right after we get on the ship - more time for FUN stuff :D!

Anyone know anything about the E-Registration?

• 2 weeks later...

There is not an e-registration for Kids Club on NCL ships, unless maybe they are changing that for the new ones.

We are cruising the Epic in about a week and will register once on board. It is very quick and efficient on all the NCL ships I have been on. Once you board, go to kids club, fill in a paper or if on Epic, they do it electronically for you at the club. It maybe takes 5-10 minutes at most. Anyone who will be signing kids in and out of the club must sign the paperwork.

This is also the opportunity the parents actually get to see the facilities. At all other times, the kids facilities are parent free zones

Archived