Working Email Adress for Breisach Germany Tourism?

In Retirement

Greetings! Going on Viking Gullveig 13 June (Basel/Amsterdam) and have decided to request tourism map/other information (in English) and have successfully either sent an email to each city/town except for Breisach where use of each email address I found ends up failed with message not delivered?

Whoever has received materials about this town, could you please provide the email that "worked"? Actually don't know whether to post here (general) or on the "River Cruise Port" forum, thought I'd start here maybe for maximum exposure. Much thanks

DJ:)

Did you try http://www.breisach.de/html/seiten/startseite.phtml?nav=1&lang=en and click on "Order information brochures"

I haven't tried it but it looked quite official.

Absolutely. Received this error message via Comcast email for "breisach-touristik@Breisach.de" and a couple of others. Very difficult that there isn't the option of clicking on the British flag and everything becomes English. On the order page that is sent directly to them, all the options are in German?

Absolutely. Received this error message via Comcast email for "breisach-touristik@Breisach.de" and a couple of others. Very difficult that there isn't the option of clicking on the British flag and everything becomes English. On the order page that is sent directly to them, all the options are in German?

I ordered off the website breisach.de. Unfortunately almost all the info

they sent is in German, even though I requested English. Maybe they had run out -this was a month ago.

I ordered off the website breisach.de. Unfortunately almost all the info

they sent is in German, even though I requested English. Maybe they had run out -this was a month ago.

Saw a direct request section that was all in German where you click on various lines/boxes? I could translate each line then order, but obviously for me couldn't use such a map "on the go"? The maps I now have from Basel, Cologne and Koblenz are all in English.

Here they are:

(1):

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients was aborted after 78 second(s):

* breisach-touristik@breisach.de

(2):

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients was aborted after 2 minute(s):

* info@breisach.de

Both of these email addresses have been posted on current web sites -- do they work for anybody else?

Since Breisach is in the state of Baden-Württemberg, try contacting their website and telling them of your difficulty and asking for an active email address for Tourist Information in Breisach

at https://www.baden-wuerttemberg.de/en/service/contact-form/

Have sent a note to the Ministry of the Interior (seems most appropriate): will see if I get a response from anybody. Thanks.

Archived