What to expect after final payment question please

ladybugpug

We booked two rooms for the Gem in December. I paid off the first room approximately 6 weeks ago. Should I have gotten some kind of documents (tickets) in the mail? I have only been on one other cruise a few years ago and cannot remember what to expect.

I am paying the balance of the second room this weekend.

I kind of remember getting some kind of packet before but I have no idea of the time frame of when it came or what was in it besides coupons and luggage tags. :confused:

TIA for any help!

If you are not travelling in a suite, you will receive nothing in normal mail. However you'll get an e-mail from NCL once your eDocs are ready to be printed and they include your cruise ticket as well as link to print your luggage tags. (Before that you need to have done online checkin via myNCL on NCL's website.)

If you are travelling in a suite and are located in US or Canada you will get priority/VIP luggage tags in mail about month or two before departure but you can just as well print your own tags too. Living outside of North America, we get nothing in mail even when travelling in suites.

Archived