Really specific premium alcohol package question

KarinaGW

If you have gotten the premium alcohol package AND you get the after dinner shooters, are they included in the package? For that matter, how about the Labadoozies in the plastic thingies that they foist on you on Labadee (Coco Loco on Coco Cay)?

Thanks.

If you have gotten the premium alcohol package AND you get the after dinner shooters, are they included in the package? For that matter, how about the Labadoozies in the plastic thingies that they foist on you on Labadee (Coco Loco on Coco Cay)?

Thanks.

The drinks at Coco Cay and Labadee are included, however the souvenir cups are not included, so you may have to go to a bar to get your drinks because the roving bar servers generally only serve drinks in the souvenir cups.

Similar with the dinner shooters, you can get them, but not in the special glasses.

The drinks at Coco Cay and Labadee are included, however the souvenir cups are not included, so you may have to go to a bar to get your drinks because the roving bar servers generally only serve drinks in the souvenir cups.

Similar with the dinner shooters, you can get them, but not in the special glasses.

I've read that people are able to purchase the souvenir glasses and shooters, if they want to keep them (a few people with the package seem to have done this already).

We are on Allure12-15 & have 2 rooms side by side overlooking the park, 1 adult in each with a 18 & 20 year old. This set up was $500 less than a balcony for 4. Now we can bring 2 bottles of Cabernet for each room & I can do the drink package alone ( I do martini's). He can have my wines . I read you carry it on and not check it is that correct? Also are they gonna know if I get a drink and later slip to my hubby?

I have to do 6 a day to break even I guess?

And silly me what is a Rum Runner & where do I get it?

My 20 yr old told me how he & his friends did the Vodka in the Scope bottle trick 2 years ago spring break & didn't get caught! And brought in Rum from Cozumel in water bottles and carried it on!

We too get two rooms next to or across from each other, but our kids are 14/12. We bring 4 bottles of wine, but we also got the alcohol pkg on our last cruise. Wine was consumed only our balcony, didn't want to walk to the bars for drinks and then bring them back. We are on Oasis this upcoming spring and haven't decided if we will/will not get the liquor package again. As for sneaking liquor in water bottles, don't try it if a) you are boarding by yourself or b) want to be embarrassed. I tried it once, and nothing like getting caught in front of your kids - incredibly embarrassing. If you shake water, no bubbles, but if you shake booze, while it won't bubble as much as a carbonated drink, it will.....trust me.

We are on Allure12-15 & have 2 rooms side by side overlooking the park, 1 adult in each with a 18 & 20 year old. This set up was $500 less than a balcony for 4. Now we can bring 2 bottles of Cabernet for each room & I can do the drink package alone ( I do martini's). He can have my wines . I read you carry it on and not check it is that correct? Also are they gonna know if I get a drink and later slip to my hubby?

I have to do 6 a day to break even I guess?

And silly me what is a Rum Runner & where do I get it?

My 20 yr old told me how he & his friends did the Vodka in the Scope bottle trick 2 years ago spring break & didn't get caught! And brought in Rum from Cozumel in water bottles and carried it on!

Really? SMH

Thanks.

the after dinner shots are included. They served them in the souvenair glasses but just inform the server whether you want to be charged for them or not, if not just leave them on the table. We took some that we didn't have the colors. One time we did not get charged and the other time we did. Same happened on Labadee. we told the server we did not want the cup, he gave us a drink in the cup but did not charge us. We just left the cup at the bar after we were done.

Archived