Destiny with kids

luvdasea

We sailed on 5/8/05 with a 2 and 6 year old. We loved it, they loved it!

San Juan is terrific, and El Morro was a big hit with the 6 year old. The whole itinerary is wonderful. The ship is great. The counselors were amazing. Just an all around great time. It was our second cruise, and while I'd love to plan a third, this was so wonderful, nothing else seems quite so exciting...But, I'm sure I'll come up with something! LOL

Let me know if you are interested in more details.

I sailed on the Destiny in 2002. There were five adults and five kids in our group, and the kids had a great time. Their ages ranged from 4-11 at the time, and the ports were very kid-friendly, and Camp Carnival was terrific.

There is a cruise critic group that will be sailing on the Destiny next June, and you can reserve your cabin with only a $25pp initial deposit (double occupancy cabins only - triples and quads require full deposit). Here is a link with all of the details, in case you may be interested. :) http://www.cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=80

My family and I can't wait to sail the Destiny again next year!!!

Has anyone sailed on Destiny with kids? I was wondering how the expeience was?:)
I have sailed on the Triumph a Destiny class ship and it was wonderful!!!!!!!!!!! Their were all sorts of kids in our group and they all loved the ship and had a ball!!!!! Put a kid on a ship and good times are to follow!!!!:) Enjoy

Archived