Tipping for 1 yr old

Yes thank you. Cruise is only a couple days away. We're already down here, in fact we watched the Freedom leave on the cruise it's on now

Bon Voyage!

And, be sure to come back afterwards and tell us how much you loved it!

My unsolicited (and unwanted perhaps) advice...make sure you take advantage of Royal Babies & Tots, even for just 1-2 hours a day. You and your spouse deserve to enjoy some adult-only time to relax. If you don't take down-time for yourselves, cruising with a 1 year old can be stressful.

Enjoy!

Wow. I really can't believe how rude some of the comments were on this thread. Those that were rude could have said the same meaning in a much nicer way, without coming across as holier-than-though. :rolleyes:

You're right...I wasn't saying I was better. I'm often a too direct person for my own good :)

Actually some people do like to follow social customs and mores, and do not like to seem rude or gauche. I'm sorry that part of your personality did not fully develop. Although I'm also a bit jealous, must be nice (for you) to go through life not worrying about pleasing others.

I think the gentleman should please him self not you.I believe he said he wanted to cancel the baby's tips.And give them out as he saw fit.It is his Money,and he should spend it the way he wants, and to you Mr Personality have a great next cruise. :) :)

Archived