MLB Playoffs onboard

Waimea'sMom

Can anyone currently onboard tell me if Princess is showing the MLB playoffs - on tv, a lounge or even MUTS? I am boarding the Sapphire tomorrow for B2B sailings and when I booked it, I did not consider that my two teams (Red Sox and Dodgers) would actually make the playoffs.

The ALDS and NLDS are both this week, and if my guys advance to the ALCS or NLCS, that would be during the second sailing.

As much as I love cruising, I love my Red Sox more and hope to catch the games while onboard.

Dunno what the plan is this year. We were in Crown Princess for the 2007 World Series. For the final game they decided to put some stupid movie on MUTS, & the game in Skywalkers. There was a brief but effective mutiny & the Boston & St Louis fans got our game on MUTS.

Satisfied Steve

Just off Sapphire today. They showed part of dodger game last night (from 7th inning on) in stateroom. Had another game on later but I don't remember which one. Went to Churchill's to see if it was on, but it was not. MUTS had football on but no baseball. Maybe since this cruise is out of LA, you will get to see more games.

Archived