Getaway fares Back to Back = zero discount

jaydonny

Getaway fares:

I have just tried to book a back to back cruise and the 10% discount can not be applied i have been told.

On the p&o website F.A.Q : Do I get a discount for booking consecutive cruises?

.....There may also be certain promotions which would not allow a further "back to back" discount.

I would not say that a Getaway was a certain promotion, its all over the place on the website just as is "vantage" fares.

you have been warned.

Getaway fares:

I have just tried to book a back to back cruise and the 10% discount can not be applied i have been told.

On the p&o website F.A.Q : Do I get a discount for booking consecutive cruises?

.....There may also be certain promotions which would not allow a further "back to back" discount.

I would not say that a Getaway was a certain promotion, its all over the place on the website just as is "vantage" fares.

you have been warned.

I have heard of having your cake and eating it, you obviously would like a dollop of cream on the top. You would already be getting the separate cruises at a discount, why should Pando give an even bigger discount.

On one of the forums I read there is a discussion on how much per head Pando would probably have to charge per night per person to break even/make a profit.

If you think pando should charge you 2 shillings and sixpence per night per person then me thinks you would be happy to see them go down the plug hole.

I have heard of having your cake and eating it, you obviously would like a dollop of cream on the top. You would already be getting the separate cruises at a discount, why should Pando give an even bigger discount.

On one of the forums I read there is a discussion on how much per head Pando would probably have to charge per night per person to break even/make a profit.

If you think pando should charge you 2 shillings and sixpence per night per person then me thinks you would be happy to see them go down the plug hole.

ee bah gum Yorkshire hear !!!

as a Single cruiser "every penny counts"

Archived