Cheers on Carnival Sunshine?

lulu_cruising

Wow, that was fast!! Thanks.

I saw all the posts about smuggling alcohol on and I was considering this...but it would be so much nicer to just be able to sample different drinks around the ship and not have to worry about being sent to the naughty room!

Could someone tell me if the Cheers program is available on Carnival Sunshine out of New Orleans?

I was actually just going through the boards for this exact same reason. I did see on the Carnival site that the Sunshine was not listed as one of the ships that offers the Cheers program but OKGIRL came back so fast with that response and has taken many cruises so I figure she definitely knows something I don't. Our Sushine cruise is in March. SO excited!!:D

I was actually just going through the boards for this exact same reason. I did see on the Carnival site that the Sunshine was not listed as one of the ships that offers the Cheers program but OKGIRL came back so fast with that response and has taken many cruises so I figure she definitely knows something I don't. Our Sushine cruise is in March. SO excited!!:D

When the Sunshine gets to NOLA she will have the Cheers program, at least that is what John Heald is saying. I actually don't know if it's being offered while she is in Europe, but I thought that I read in Sarg's review where it was. I do know that the European cost is only $42.95 + tip, where the US prices are $49.95 + tip.

Our Sunshine cruise is in February on Blogger's 7.

Archived