Allure, 6:00 early dining and show times?

BOAZ5

We have early dining on the Allure. Show reservations have not opened yet, but I cannot help but wonder what time to reserve evening shows.

What would be a good time to try for following dinner? I don't want to be rushing every evening to get to the show. Not sure how long to allow for dinner and getting to the show.

I am hoping that once the online reservations are available, it will be obvious which time to schedule. I am assuming they will have 2 evening shows, one for early dining and one for late dining.

We have early dining on the Allure. Show reservations have not opened yet, but I cannot help but wonder what time to reserve evening shows.

What would be a good time to try for following dinner? I don't want to be rushing every evening to get to the show. Not sure how long to allow for dinner and getting to the show.

I am hoping that once the online reservations are available, it will be obvious which time to schedule. I am assuming they will have 2 evening shows, one for early dining and one for late dining.

Here is the current show schedule. While it might not be for your sailing, it gives you an idea of show times:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/showtimes/showtimes_AL.pdf

I'd say that every show at 9pm or later will be an easy fit for early dinner. Even an 8:30pm show should work, though you might want to tell the server you would like to be finished by 8pm to make the 8:30pm show.

We had 6pm early seating, and ate in the MDR every evening. We had no issues with scheduling shows around our dinner time.

Before our reservations opened, I looked at the schedule for that was available for cruises on the same itinerary as ours to get an idea of how arranging shows around dinnertime would work out. I made a tentative show schedule based on the "old" schedule, figuring I would just tweak it when our schedule came out. However, ours turned out to be exactly the same!

Here's the schedule that's currently out: http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/showtimes/showtimes_AL.pdf

i think they try hard to accommodate the show shedule. On a recent Allure cruise with 6 pm dining, on evening both the head waiter and our waiter asked about our show time. Evidently, a significant number of people had plans to see the 7pm Chicago show. We thought that funny, as we thought we were pushing it with a 7:30 Aqua show reservation. Anumber of people filed out in time for Chicago. We made the Aqua show with ease; we fully expected to make the 7:30 as are not desert eaters.

Archived