Back from New England and Canada on the Glory

rubygigi

We had a great cruise to New England and Boston out of NYC on the Glory. I love reading the reviews on CC and seeing everyone's photos. With 2 little boys keeping me busy, I don't think I'll get a chance to post such a detailed review, but I would be happy to answer any questions or post any photos that you may like to see. I don't usually take many of the ship because we cruise for the ports, but I have over 1000 photos from the entire trip! Here's a rundown of what we did:

4 of us: me (31), husband (34), and 2 sons (2 and 8 months)
NYC: spent 2 days in NYC before the cruise at the Springhill Suites Marriott, walked all over NYC seeing as much as we could! Highlights: The view from Top of the Rock and sail away from Manhattan

Boston, MA: Super Trolley tour and Duck Boat Splash, lunch at Quincy Market

Portland, ME: Standard Baking Co., taxi to Portland Head Light and back to town, lunch at Gilbert's, walked Eastern Promenade and playground, snack at Duckfat

Saint John, NB: rented a van from Avis and drove the Fundy Trail Parkway, stopped in St. Martins and saw the caves

Halifax, NS: walked along the Harbour Walk, city market, Citadel, Discovery Centre children's museum

We thoroughly enjoyed the cruise and all of the ports. The weather was absolutely gorgeous with mild temperatures and not a drop of rain the entire week!

I'll be happy to answer any questions about the Glory or ports to the best of my ability and post photos if I have what you're looking for. :D

Archived