Zip line safety in Belize

Texas_Diver

I do not know if, as a whole, ziplining in Belize is safe. I do know that we came off the Magic 9/29 cruise and went ziplining and cavetubing with .BZ They have a brand new zipline setup with brand new equipment. I am a contractor and studied their setup and they appeared to do a great job with the construction. I had no reservations about going on their lines. They have 7 runs and may have info on their website.

Have fun if you decide to go.

I do not know if, as a whole, ziplining in Belize is safe. I do know that we came off the Magic 9/29 cruise and went ziplining and cavetubing with .BZ They have a brand new zipline setup with brand new equipment. I am a contractor and studied their setup and they appeared to do a great job with the construction. I had no reservations about going on their lines. They have 7 runs and may have info on their website.

Thanks!

D.

We went in Belize and I found the set-up to be safer then what I have found in the US.

The place we used had the dual lines - so you were attached to two cables - it's meant to be safer if one line breaks.

I can't remember the name of the place but there can't be THAT many off the ship in Belize.

Wonderful to hear since we booked with them for our upcoming cruise in Dec! Thanks so much for posting, just seals the deal that I've done the right thing!

Archived