Another fttf question!

msstarr22

I know the topic has numerous threads but I am asking about using it out of Miami. I have read about an orange tag on some of the threads, is it the same color for all ports? I am handicapped but am willing to lug my bag to the room if I think it will not arrive early as I have paid for it to. I will want a few items from that bag as early as possibly. Hope someone has a heads up on what I need to do, when I get there. I appreciate all the help I can get!

The 60 yr old birthday celebrator, me.

If it is something you will really need, put it in your carry-on. We had FTTF (Liberty/Miami) and 1 bag arrived way early and the other way late.

The orange tag is more like packing tape which you will see newly affixed on your luggage once it gets to your cabin, right at the same place where you affix your Carnival tags.

I agree that if it is something you will need right away, take it in a carry-on. That being said we had FTTF on our cruise out of Miami on the 14th. When we gave our checked bag to the porters at the pier they placed these orange FTTF tags on our luggage. I believe it is a way to easily identify bags that are FTTF. All of our bags arrived to our cabin within an hour of boarding. Hope this helps.

We've been platinum on our last two cruises, both out of Miami. Last cruise made sure to point out FTTF to luggage handler (and tipped him well). Both cruises didn't get luggage until mid-afternoon; last cruise noticed it even had the orange tape on the handle. Didn't notice it on the one before but both times the printed tags had FTTF on them. Absolutely take anything you'll need urgently. In fact, I pack so that if that checked bag never showed up, I could survive; I might have to do laundry and might have to skip elegant night in the MDR but I could survive.

We've been platinum on our last two cruises, both out of Miami. Last cruise made sure to point out FTTF to luggage handler (and tipped him well). Both cruises didn't get luggage until mid-afternoon; last cruise noticed it even had the orange tape on the handle. Didn't notice it on the one before but both times the printed tags had FTTF on them. Absolutely take anything you'll need urgently. In fact, I pack so that if that checked bag never showed up, I could survive; I might have to do laundry and might have to skip elegant night in the MDR but I could survive.

My next cruise is platinum, so I should be getting the orange tag?

My next cruise is platinum, so I should be getting the orange tag?

Your boarding pass and luggage tags should say priority or FTTF. When you drop bags with the porter it might be a good idea to point that out, they are the ones who put the tape on but as I said, we still didn't get our bags until mid-afternoon.

Archived