My Time Dining vs My Family Time Dining?

We will be sailing on the Oasis in January with our almost 6 year old daughter. We signed up, through our travel agent, for the 6:00 seating in the MDR. I'm reading about the My Family Time Dining where the kids are fed within 40 minutes and then the Adventure Ocean staff comes at around 6:45 to pick up kids to take them into AO. My question is should I have signed up for My Family Time Dining (which I can't find on my pre cruise planner) instead of the early seating. Or did I do the right thing?

Your good to go. My family time dining only works with early seating. Make sure you let your waiter know right away the first night so that you are not delayed. We always found that if we pre ordered our children's meals the night before then it went quicker and they weren't rushed through dessert.

Edit. Sorry misread part of your post. Just go to adventure ocean on the first day and sign your daughter up and let them know that you want to do the my family time dining.

Your good to go. My family time dining only works with early seating. Make sure you let your waiter know right away the first night so that you are not delayed. We always found that if we pre ordered our children's meals the night before then it went quicker and they weren't rushed through dessert.

Awesome! Thank you!

Archived