Sheraton Inside Char DeGaul Airport & Others

Meena

I have found several hotels near or around the airport; however, the pricing is all over the place. The Radisson, which doesn't get good reviews on Trip Advisor is now over $500 US a night, which is insane. The Sheraton, which is inside the airport comes in at $300, but without a cancellation policy. Then there's the Hilton and Hyatt, which are considerably lower, but what are they like. I have to book soon and would really appreciate if anyone has stayed at any of these hotels. I would love to do the Sheraton, but don't like that non-cancellation policy.

I have found several hotels near or around the airport; however, the pricing is all over the place. The Radisson, which doesn't get good reviews on Trip Advisor is now over $500 US a night, which is insane. The Sheraton, which is inside the airport comes in at $300, but without a cancellation policy. Then there's the Hilton and Hyatt, which are considerably lower, but what are they like. I have to book soon and would really appreciate if anyone has stayed at any of these hotels. I would love to do the Sheraton, but don't like that non-cancellation policy.

The Sheraton has been used by a lot of people over the years because it is within the airport..it has not had bad reviews,but it is an airport hotel just as the other's.I can't tell you about the Hilton or Hyatt as I have not seen them reviewed of late.Maybe someone who has been there recently can,but a lot of people have been staying in Paris,and not at the airport.

Archived