Australia top end

lorsin

Hi, I aminterested in a cruise from Brisbane (or Sydney) to Freemantle (Perth) with RCI, other lines have similar but more expensive cruises, did a Europe cruise on RCI,Serenade, and loved every minute, and want to see more of my own country now, would do the whole coast line, but as a Nanny Grandmother to twins, cannot take more than 3 weeks out, when their Mum gets holidays!

Would appreciate some feedback if you have done something similar please. Lorsin

Hi, I aminterested in a cruise from Brisbane (or Sydney) to Freemantle (Perth) with RCI, other lines have similar but more expensive cruises, did a Europe cruise on RCI,Serenade, and loved every minute, and want to see more of my own country now, would do the whole coast line, but as a Nanny Grandmother to twins, cannot take more than 3 weeks out, when their Mum gets holidays!

Would appreciate some feedback if you have done something similar please. Lorsin

the Sea Princess is doing a cruise from Brisbane 22/6/14 and it would be a good time to be doing that cruise weather wise

the Radiance is a bit cheaper but if you take air fares to Sydney and if you pay the gratuities it could work out pretty close, on princess you dont pay any gratuities as its included in the fare

the Sea Princess is doing a cruise from Brisbane 22/6/14 and it would be a good time to be doing that cruise weather wise

the Radiance is a bit cheaper but if you take air fares to Sydney and if you pay the gratuities it could work out pretty close, on princess you dont pay any gratuities as its included in the fare

I live on the Gold Coast so Brisbane would suit for me to join the cruise, no air fares! and I thought gratuities were included in all fares on RCI, they were in Europe? October would suit me best, or even mid to late September, will look into it all more, want to know if anyone done this and if the ports of call have enough interesting stuff to see and do, Perth is fine, have a cousin there, don't know enough about the rest yet!

I live on the Gold Coast so Brisbane would suit for me to join the cruise, no air fares! and I thought gratuities were included in all fares on RCI, they were in Europe? October would suit me best, or even mid to late September, will look into it all more, want to know if anyone done this and if the ports of call have enough interesting stuff to see and do, Perth is fine, have a cousin there, don't know enough about the rest yet!

Gratuities are only included on princess australia and p&o, on RCI its an extra cost

if you dont like the june sailing the Sea Princess returns from Freo on the 13/9/14 to Brisbane

We have done the whole circumnavigation on the Radiance and out of preference would do Fremantle to Sydney again and not bother with the first half - which I know doesn't help you if you prefer to get on in Brisbane (sorry). I always say to people you should be a tourist in your own country at least once.

If you loved the Serenade, you will love the Radiance.

Cheers

Di

We have done the whole circumnavigation on the Radiance and out of preference would do Fremantle to Sydney again and not bother with the first half - which I know doesn't help you if you prefer to get on in Brisbane (sorry). I always say to people you should be a tourist in your own country at least once.

If you loved the Serenade, you will love the Radiance.

Cheers

Di

Yes, I know I will, and it will be my preferred ship, want to go from Freemantle to Brisbane, actually, fly over for a couple of days with my cousin, I used to live in Newcastle, born and bred, so I know Sydney well, spent a week there last August, so not interested in going there, wouldn't mind Adelaide and Melbourne, but maybe another time as 3 weeka has to be my limit. I think I may end up doing the trip on my own at this stage.

Archived