Barbie Experience

newparks

I'm taking my Granddaughters on the Liberty of the Seas Thanksgiving week, I was thinking of getting them the Barbie Experience. Can anyone tell me if they have done this and if so, is it worth the expense? It isn't cheap at $349 each!!

My daughter (age 6) just did it on Allure a couple of weeks ago. There were six girls total signed up. From what I understand they only run the program if 5 or more girls sign up.

She *LOVED* it. I thought it was very cute, well done, and well run. I don't however feel it was worth the price tag. Maybe around the $250 or less. She has also done the special $500 package on the Disney Fantasy with the three visits to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and you get a ton of stuff from that. I actually found more value in that, but she says she would "definitely choose Barbie" if given a choice between the two again in the future.

There's a tea party, dance class, and design workshop all held on different days (never conflicted with anything we did) that lead up to a final fashion show.

Again, on Allure it was done REALLY well.

Archived