Paul Young . Oceana

whippet

Just got back from the 80s themed Oceana cruise

Mostly very good but OMG Paul Young was absolutely appalling

Never have I witnessed such a demise in a singers voice

Ditto, there was a thing in the mail online today about people walking out of one of his concerts on Wednesday.

Toyah was awesome though.:D

Ditto, there was a thing in the mail online today about people walking out of one of his concerts on Wednesday.

Toyah was awesome though.:D

Yes MT Mo,

Toyah was awesome and never seems to age

i think they were all good except Paul it was a shame as Entertainment wise this was some of the best we've seen on a cruise.

I shall be keeping an eye out for more of these Themed cruises

I was on this same cruise and yes, Paul Young was dreadful.

He has completely lost his singing voice. Yet another oversight on P&O's behalf.

Heaven 17 and Howard Jones were excellent though, the best entertainment on board this otherwise dated cruise ship.

Where did they get that Annie Lennox "soundalike" from? God she was awful and uncomfortable to watch although not as bad as the so called funny man on board who must have been transported magically from the 70's.

Edited by mika6617

I was on this same cruise and yes, Paul Young was dreadful.

He has completely lost his singing voice. Yet another oversight on P&O's behalf.

Heaven 17 and Howard Jones were excellent though, the best entertainment on board this otherwise dated cruise ship.

Where did they get that Annie Lennox "soundalike" from? God she was awful and uncomfortable to watch although not as bad as the so called funny man on board who must have been transported magically from the 70's.

That comedian enabled me to remember my childhood ( when I first heard his jokes lol

I suppose at least you knew he was singing live!!!!

That's true, and the sound man was trying his best to drown him out with the band, who incidentally were great and good fun to chat to.

Heaven 17 were far better than I expected, I liked them way back when but wasn't mad over them, Howard Jones was, well Howard Jones with sparkly jeans and a very impressive synthesiser:eek:, very talented.

What got me though was that people got up from dinner and went to the theatre without reading what was on, many left after the first song as it was "too loud", but the same people did this every night. You would have thought they would read the daily notices.