Anyone have experience with this!??

SWEETSEA

I am also definitely booked with this agency as well, and have used this particular agency in the past. The only catches with the coupons are that they must be redeemed (and reserved) while onboard, and definitely only on port days and at the proper outlets.

The Spa Voucher was incredibly easy to use. I picked one of the three services listed on the voucher, and after the service was finished, (and that awkward sales pitch for creams and oils ended), I presented the printed coupon along with my SeaPass. After taking a brief look at it, she asked if I wanted to add extra gratuity, (15%-20% had already been charged to me automatically). The only charge that appeared was the gratuities for the Steiner.

Dining Voucher was a tad more complicated. I had to present that the Guest Relations after the dinner, and they had to copy and email the Dining Manager (or some equally important title) to prove I was "qualified" for the offer. After 2 days of waiting, I received a voicemail in my cabin that the credit had been issued for the $30 Cover Charge for Chops.

Hope this helps!

Certainly not trying to create problems for myself.....hence my question. Just wanted to take advantage of the beverage credit for the dinner.....but this is only possible if I book prior to boarding. So, in order to not create problems, I will just forget this and book my dinner once onboard. Thank you for your thoughts.

Is the $30 a deal breaker for all those perks? Really? :confused: Call the TA and see if they can book it for you...