Earning C&A Points and Switching Rooms ques.

atgood

I have a question on how RCI awards C&A points if you switch from a balcony room to a junior suite with someone else in your cruising party at the GS desk after boarding. Who gets the double points? The person listed in the junior suite on the SetSail docs or the person who actually sails in the junior suite by changing their SeaPass card at GS?

Thanks,

Aaron :)

• 4 months later...

My wife and her sister is booked in one room and my brother-in-law and I in room next to it. We booked this way because of the senior discount, since my in-laws are both over 55. Our intention is for my sister-in-law and I to switch once on board. Since my wife's name is on one room and mine on the other, does that mean we both get C & A points?

What happens if after boarding we switch?

Also, we used Next Cruise Certificate to book rooms. How do I ensure my in-laws get the OBC for one of the rooms?

My wife and her sister is booked in one room and my brother-in-law and I in room next to it. We booked this way because of the senior discount, since my in-laws are both over 55. Our intention is for my sister-in-law and I to switch once on board. Since my wife's name is on one room and mine on the other, does that mean we both get C & A points?

What happens if after boarding we switch?

Also, we used Next Cruise Certificate to book rooms. How do I ensure my in-laws get the OBC for one of the rooms?

Everyone who cruises gets C&A points. The points will be based on the number of nights and the stateroom type that each guest is booked in. So if some guests are booked in a JS or better, they would get two points per night. Switching staterooms once you are on board will not change the C&A point allocation, that is based on the stateroom type that each person was booked in.

Each stateroom will get OBC from the Next Cruise. It is usually allocated to the first person on each booking. If that does not work out for you, you can go to Guest Services after you board and re-allocate the OBC.

Everyone who cruises gets C&A points. The points will be based on the number of nights and the stateroom type that each guest is booked in. So if some guests are booked in a JS or better, they would get two points per night. Switching staterooms once you are on board will not change the C&A point allocation, that is based on the stateroom type that each person was booked in.

Each stateroom will get OBC from the Next Cruise. It is usually allocated to the first person on each booking. If that does not work out for you, you can go to Guest Services after you board and re-allocate the OBC.

How do you get your sea pass changed for the new room when you switch?

How do you get your sea pass changed for the new room when you switch?

You can go to Guest Services and ask them to re-key your card. If they cannot do that, they can give yoiu an extra key to the stateroom you would like to switch to.