Mini Suite or Suite for 3 adults on Diamond?

showdog

There is room enough in a mini suite for three adults so that would not be a problem at all. The sofa makes into a bed, so that is where the third would sleep.

Now, admittedly a suite is wonderful and you all would get many perks associated with it, including a lot more space to spread out. This link to the Princess Suite perks site online tells of the extras you would receive if you did decide on a full suite. http://www.princess.com/news/article.jsp?newsArticleId=na687&submit=pk The one thing a full suite offers that a mini does not is a two room bathroom. One room that can be closed off has shower and tub and the second, facilities. Which might make it a bit easier for three adults to get ready at the same time.

Whichever you choose I am sure it will be a wonderful cruise. ;)

I guess it would depend who the adult is. I would not want to share a mini suite with my in-laws or even my own mother. I wouldn't want to share a mini-suite with two girlfriends. An adult child of yours may be different, however I would not want to share with any of MY adult female children. They would hog the bath. :eek: Speaking of bath, I just cannot imagine sharing the small bath with anyone but my DH and small children.

Another point, once that sofa bed is pulled out, the area to get out on the balcony will be very narrow.

Having said all the above, I don't know if a suite is worth an extra $2000 either. Have you considered getting an inside for the third person? You would have to pay for a double, but it may be less than the extra for a suite.:cool: Plus, you have two bathrooms and closets instead of one. If you got an inside stateroom near the mini-suite, the third person could still enjoy being in your company and sharing the balcony.:)

Just my opinion. Everybody is different in their likes and dislikes. I like alot of room.

Archived