Huge, VERY detailed, review of Summit and 5 Eastern Caribbean Ports

CaribbeanBound

Carib-bound,

I just loved reading your extensive review! I sailed on Celebrity Eclipse in 2011 in aqua class and was in AWE! I could not say anything negative about the entire cruise and the food in Blu was awesome.

Recently, I took a 5-nighter on RCL Liberty and was thoroughly disappointed in their service and expecially their food. Very bland! I guess Celebrity has spoiled me so much that I must return. I actually had a cabin booked on Allure for 12/2014 that I cancelled due to my dissatisfaction.

I am seriuosly considering the Summit but my main concern is where the A1 AQ cabins are located. By viewing the deckplans you see a basketball court and a sun deck. How was the noise level in your cabin? I took a look at the A2 AQ cabins and they are all under common areas which I prefer not to do. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

I am looking to book Summit for 10/25/14.

Thanks! :):):)

Edited by FlBarb64

Carib-bound,

I just loved reading your extensive review! I sailed on Celebrity Eclipse in 2011 in aqua class and was in AWE! I could not say anything negative about the entire cruise and the food in Blu was awesome.

Recently, I took a 5-nighter on RCL Liberty and was thoroughly disappointed in their service and expecially their food. Very bland! I guess Celebrity has spoiled me so much that I must return. I actually had a cabin booked on Allure for 12/2014 that I cancelled due to my dissatisfaction.

I am seriuosly considering the Summit but my main concern is where the A1 AQ cabins are located. By viewing the deckplans you see a basketball court and a sun deck. How was the noise level in your cabin? I took a look at the A2 AQ cabins and they are all under common areas which I prefer not to do. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

I am looking to book Summit for 10/25/14.

Thanks! :):):)

Had stayed in the cabins just below the hair salon on the hump. No noise problem and close to the elevators and stairs. Extended balcony. Enjoy your cruise

Edited by Cruise a holic

• 4 weeks later...

Excellent review! Thank you for taking the time to post.

Love that you had door signage. I wasn't sure if that was "acceptable" on Celebrity, but the wannabe graphic designer in me just loves door signs! We're doing our 1st X cruise in April.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

• 4 weeks later...