The New Drink Package is available!!

SRV FAN

If I get the soda package then once on board realize I want one of the alcohol packages. Will give me credit for what I paid for the soda package or will just additionally charge me for the alcohol package?

Both Cruises I was on allowed an upgrade only on day one of the cruise. But they did allow it.

Edited by poolboyclay

RICK02809

Can you still simply get the soda package by itself??

The reason I am asking is I thought my DH already booked it.........for next July.

Thanks

Sea Ya

Yes, you can still get the soda package by itself.

I don't know where you got this information from, but as of today 11/23/13 RCI's website states different from what you have posted.

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/royal/en_US/pdf/beverage_package_flyer_faq.pdf

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/subject.do?snav=2&faqSubjectName=Food+%26+Beverage&faqSubjectId=336&pnav=5

It sounds to good to be true, hopefully it only because they haven't had a chance to update their website. :confused:

According to other lists and RCL the new information will not be available on the web site until AFTER 1 December and maybe as late as 15 December! :(