Sunset ideas??

Travel Mom

Congrats on your 25th. We too are celebrating our 30th and decided to go to the Barefoot Restaurant for a romantic dinner on the beach at sunset. I hear there are

catamarans sailing at sunset....just another idea. Whatever you decide....enjoy to the fullest.

• 3 weeks later...

Sunset is at 6:28 PM. You are fairly close to the equator and the sun sets and disappears quickly.

I think your timeframe is most likely doable, but traffic backed up getting back into the cruise terminal could be a real hassle.

Personally if it were me, I would save the money and watch the sunset from the beach or from your ship.

Last time we were in Aruba we spent the day at the beach and then happy hour was back on the ship while watching the sunset from an upper deck.

primsemdamc_sm.jpg

Last time we were in Aruba we spent the day at the beach and then happy hour was back on the ship while watching the sunset from an upper deck.

primsemdamc_sm.jpg

Now that sounds lovely. After a full day snorkeling and touring (we will be dashing off the ship to meet Jolly Pirates at 8:30 AM for 4 hours in the sun and sea and then have an island tour from 2-5 PM) I think we will be too tired to try to add on more at the end of the day. A casual dinner on the ship followed by sipping a foo-foo drink from an inviting deck chair sounds like the perfect end to a perfect day.:) We are in port from 8 AM - 11 PM so adding more into the day is tempting, but we also want to be able to say we relaxed a bit on this vacation!:cool: