Queen Elizabeth - Q5 Cabin

roymack

I have just booked a two week Mediterranean cruise in a Q5 Cabin on the Queen Elizabeth, and I noticed that the in room fridge is stocked for embarkation. Can anyone tell me if this is complimentary and is it re-stocked as required?

I have just booked a two week Mediterranean cruise in a Q5 Cabin on the Queen Elizabeth, and I noticed that the in room fridge is stocked for embarkation. Can anyone tell me if this is complimentary and is it re-stocked as required?

yes and yes. Enjoy!

Yes. You will get a list of spirit choices from your butler, who will see to it that the fridge stays stocked. You may not always find the most exclusive ex. "Glenmorangie 25 year old scotch", but you'll find a pretty good overall selection.

Thank you KeithM and Cruiseaddict for your reponses. This will be our first cruise and we weren't too sure what to expect. The stocking of the fridge in Queens Grill suite is an added bonus which we didn't expect. No doubt as it gets nearer the time (September) we will have more silly questions!!

What a useful forum Cruise Critic is as it has already answered many of our questions about cruising.

Thanks again.

Roymack