P&o sneaky fuel charge?

waney

Thanks for the info. It's really helpful. I must log on to P&O and book the Bruges trip, or do it onboard. Picked up some last minute warm clothes today. I might bump into your parents as I'll be at Waterloo too.

Thanks again.

can do both, although i noticed booking online 'may' only put you on a waiting list as opposed to confirmed booking.

thing is i hate official excursions as you spend alot of time waiting around, plus it costs more than doing it with other companies.

but as this is your first cruise, better play it safe this time.

also i see copenhagen is an overnighter, so if you get bored of denmark dont miss out visiting malmo, sweden only 30 minutes train ride away from central station.

Yes, everything appears on wait list. I'm not too concerned as I remember they did say online booking closed before the sailing date. Bruges seemed the furthest distance away so I was thinking of coach in and looking around myself. Good tip on Malmo. I prefer a DIY approach too, makes life interesting.

I'm really glad I found this site before I set off.

Yes, everything appears on wait list. I'm not too concerned as I remember they did say online booking closed before the sailing date. Bruges seemed the furthest distance away so I was thinking of coach in and looking around myself. Good tip on Malmo. I prefer a DIY approach too, makes life interesting.

I'm really glad I found this site before I set off.

Bruges is easy by train - just take the free shuttle from Zeebrugge to Blankenburg which drops outside the train station and then take the train to Bruges (less than 10 euro each, can't remember how much exactly), then just walk in Bruges old town from the station. Just reverse it to get back.