Romantic views on the Triumph?

cjojojo

My boyfriend and I will be sailing on the triumph on dec 12 and it's his first time ever cruising. I want to make it special for him and was thinking about going to a nice secluded part of the ship and stargazing. Does anyone have any great stargazing spots they've found while cruising the Triumph?

Secluded is a relative term on a cruise ship.

Some spots you can try are the secret deck at the very front of deck 6.

in all of my cruising on this class of ship the lounge areas on deck 4 (mid aft)are generally sparse

anything else just explore when you get there and scope out some special spots for yourself.

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Main/decks.php?ship=Carnival%20Triumph

Use Darth Frosty's advice for stargazing...There are doors sometimes referred to as "secret" on a couple of more decks forward also. If you have never searched for one it appears you are headed for a dead end in the hallway forward, and there are 2 doors to the right or left leading out on the forward deck. Many times for me I have found them void of people.

My boyfriend and I will be sailing on the triumph on dec 12 and it's his first time ever cruising. I want to make it special for him and was thinking about going to a nice secluded part of the ship and stargazing. Does anyone have any great stargazing spots they've found while cruising the Triumph?

we are on this trip with yall, have been on the triumph several time, as one other said explore the ship late in the evening there are several place with few if eaney people around. the only problem with star gazing is the light are bright almost anyplace on the ship

Thank you all for the advice! I'll keep an eye out for these "secret" doors! I forget which boat but I remember one cruise I went on had an amazing view of the stars at the front of the boat and it was really hard to find it. I was hoping there would be a place like that on the triumph too. Hopefully I can find a nice spot that will take his breath away!

• 1 month later...

Any of the decks that you can see in pictures of the bow of the boat are nice... usually no one there.

We did go out onto the bow deck on the 3rd deck and was run off because it was supposedly for crew only... I was angry, because it was nice!

The starboard side on the 3rd deck has a really nice lounging area that is often not very populated at all...

I tend to stay away from the Lido deck in general.