FREEDOM OTS 10/15/06 FOD call

darrencantwait

Hi Kathy --

Yes, I've been looking at the photos of Freedom (and drooling). I'm pretty lucky, though. The ship will be here in NYC in a few days, and I live just about 10 minutes walk from the dock in Manhattan. I'll check her out on Saturday!

Sorry about the IVF. Best of luck on your next try.

Hi Dan! Thanks for dropping in. Glad to have a few more people in our group. Hoping it will pick up a bit as we get closer to October. I'll be taking a peak at Freedom when she is in Manhattan on Friday/Saturday. I'll give you a report.

Hi Dan! Thanks for dropping in. Glad to have a few more people in our group. Hoping it will pick up a bit as we get closer to October. I'll be taking a peak at Freedom when she is in Manhattan on Friday/Saturday. I'll give you a report.

I look forward to it!!

Host Dan

Hi Dan--

Please take plenty of pictures and post them as soon as you can. I'm interested in the rooms. If possible get some pictures of a grand suite. I'm so jealous that you will be on the ship this weekend... have fun!

Kathy

Hi Dan--

Please take plenty of pictures and post them as soon as you can. I'm interested in the rooms. If possible get some pictures of a grand suite. I'm so jealous that you will be on the ship this weekend... have fun!

Kathy

I think you meant Darren!! LOL! :D

Host Dan

• 3 weeks later...

Darren--Excuse this temporary hijack of this board. I have been looking into going on Celebrity's Constellation (unless the Solstice is ready) for my birthday in 2008. I see that you just returned from the ship in March. I read other folks' reviews and would love to get your input. I see that you and I have birthdays really close--mine is March 11. :) I am also going with you on the Freedom this October. So I have been checking out your posts and pictures! With all that said would you mind emailing me with your thoughts about the Constellation. My address is denese96@sbcglobal.net.

Thank you very much.

Natalie

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
hey everybody. Getting close to final payment time. Time to start getting excited and posting!

Hi Darren,

Check with your TA, as I believe final payment was due no later than mid-July! Let me know!!

Host Dan

Hi Darren,

Check with your TA, as I believe final payment was due no later than mid-July! Let me know!!

Host Dan

Hi Dan -- Final payment was due August 6th if you booked directly with RCI. If you are part of the Cruise Critic group or other group, you probably had to pay by early July, or they would have to release their unused block of rooms back to RCI.

I made my final payment around Aug 2, and they were totally fine.

Has everybody else abandon this site?

Hi Dan -- Final payment was due August 6th if you booked directly with RCI. If you are part of the Cruise Critic group or other group, you probably had to pay by early July, or they would have to release their unused block of rooms back to RCI.

I made my final payment around Aug 2, and they were totally fine.

Has everybody else abandon this site?

Thanks Darren for the info. I was on another cruise when my final payment was due, but luckily remembered, and let the TA make final payment! (I guess I'd be out of luck, had I not done that)

Hopefully more will post, closer to the trip...

Host Dan

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Host Dan -- where IS everybody? Two weeks from today we'll be flying down to Miami. We're staying at the Conrad downtown the night before the cruise.

So, I don't see your name on the list for the pub/poker crawl? Are you joining us? Sounds like there are no FOD gatherings scheduled on FOS, so we'll have to make a time for all of us to meet (assuming the others check back on this board).

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Hopefully we can all meet up at the Schooner Bar at 3PM on Sunday, and definately at Pharoes at 10:15AM for meet and mingle on Monday morning! CU then and safe travels!

Host Dan

Hey Dan -- guess I missed your last post before going on the cruise. Glad I get to meet you for a split second. Sorry we didn't spend more time together. Saw you doing a great job on the flow rider, though. ;)

Darren, Nice to have met you as well (ever so briefly). I am truly paying for the use of the Flowrider!!! Im definately not your age anymore! ;)

Host Dan

Archived