Given Handicapped cabin

Bracarense

Hello everyone,

I've just booked an inside cabin for me , my wife and our 2,5 years old daughter on MSC Preziosa.

When I aws ckecking the cabin number they assigned us I realized it was an Handicapped cabin. It's great that it is a larger one but shouldn't these cabins be reserved for the really handicapped who can't managed around a smaller "regular" inside cabin?

Do you think it's likely they will contact us to change cabin?

Thank you.

How far out are you from cruise date? If it was FAR from cruise date then the cruise line might keep such cabins empty in case someone needs to book an HC cabin. However as they get closer to cruise date (and no one has made a reservation requiring an HC cabin), then the cruise line will put anybody in there.

Sure there is the risk that if someone needs that HC cabin (between now and cruise date), then you could get moved - provided that there is another cabin available for you in the same, or better, cabin category. You will not get bumped off the ship.

Most people who need an HC cabin know that these are limited supply, so they will typically book pretty far out to ensure they get one.