Cruise the Eclipse?

Hula Hips

has anyone cruised the eclipse lately?? how did you enjoy it? Was the food and entertainment good? Are there any sports on board? It would be especially helpful if you could tell me how the lounge chairs are , especially outdoors in a quiet area as I have MS and comfort is sooo important. thanks

has anyone cruised the eclipse lately?? how did you enjoy it? Was the food and entertainment good? Are there any sports on board? It would be especially helpful if you could tell me how the lounge chairs are , especially outdoors in a quiet area as I have MS and comfort is sooo important. thanks

Take a look at this amazing post

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1751328 and

look for Host Andy's review in the next little while.

We were on the ship 3 weeks ago and loved our cruise. You have to try Qsine.

We don't use the lounge chairs much so I can't really help you with that. There are some on the top deck that are pretty quiet.

We liked the food and the entertainment (didn't go to everything) but those two areas are pretty subjective.

Edited by YVR cruiser

I recommend you book a cabin near the elevators at the front of the ship for easy access to the Sky Lounge and Solarium where you'll find an assortment of chairs and loungers to pick the one best for you.

I prefer loungers with arms. The Solarium has loungers that require me to crawl up but the Sky Lounge and Solarium have a wide variety of seating.

The Eclipse has heavy upholstered wing chairs in the Ensemble Lounge and the Library.

We had a perfect cruise on Eclipse last spring to the southern Caribbean.

You may want to ask the waitstaff to help you in the buffet.

Enjoy your cruise.