Car rental from Port Canaveral to MCO

delta13

Hello,

I currently have a car rented both ways for our DCL cruise on 12/12. I have been trying to decide whether it would be better to stick with the car rental on the return or go with a shuttle of some sort. I would like to get to the airport ASAP and plan to walk off with our luggage as early as we can. Can anyone estimate how long the process might take and the earliest I might be able to get to MCO?

Thanks!

Hello,

I currently have a car rented both ways for our DCL cruise on 12/12. I have been trying to decide whether it would be better to stick with the car rental on the return or go with a shuttle of some sort. I would like to get to the airport ASAP and plan to walk off with our luggage as early as we can. Can anyone estimate how long the process might take and the earliest I might be able to get to MCO?

Thanks!

It takes about 45 minutes to get from the port to the airport. We take Cocoa Beach shuttle back to the airport every time, and if we catch the 8:30am shuttle, we're at the airport by 9:15am.