Want to book June in Norway. How will cruising with Azamara in Feb. help ($-wise)

dcsam

My mother and I cruised Norway with Hurtigruten, and loved it! Now, I'm looking at taking a cruise there with my husband. I love the Azamara itinerary, but the cost seems high. Will there be any advantage (cost wise) for the Norwegian cruise after we cruise with Azamara for the first time, in February? Right now, it's looking like the Norway cruise is approx. $6000/person. - MUCH more than our upcoming Sea of Cortez cruise. Thank you.

Caroline

WA state

Edited by dcsam

You should get a $400 per person booking on board discount. We did the Norway cruise on Quest last August. Great cruise but it was sold out relatively early and there were no great deals obtained by waiting

You should get a $400 per person booking on board discount. We did the Norway cruise on Quest last August. Great cruise but it was sold out relatively early and there were no great deals obtained by waiting
We booked Journey's June fjords cruise last month while on Quest and suites were sold out. We were able to get a VX on the stern. The preceding and following cruises were also very tight on available space, with no suites available at the time. We subsequently were able to upgrade to an N2 suite on the D-Day cruise. I wouldn't wait too long to book if you want to go.