Navigator out of Galveston Reviews now posted.

nealstuber

I'm sorry your weather stunk, but glad to see a good review =) We're sailing on her next summer and the initial feedback post-TA had me a little concerned. I'm sure there are inevitable hiccups to work out so hopefully by then things will be working more smoothly.

Thanks for posting your review. We just got off last sunday. Our cruise was awesome! We were on deck 9 center hump. Service was excellent, food wonderful, entertainment great, ports so-so (except for Roatan, which was awesome, as usual). Can't wait to go again next year! :D

Edited by Ladysilver

RCI did have a place to 'check' your carry-ons before the 1pm cabin openings. being on CCL for a while we didn't think to look for this service, would have been nice.

We would have been jetski-ing with you guys! I for one would have enjoyed some chop headed out in North Sound, but we were aft this trip and heard all the thruster and maneuvering as they tried to hold a position...I barely raised my head when the captain came on - I knew by then were skipping it.

We were sitting just above you booing your son at Bingo. Congrats.

We too are looking for a post-furb NOTS trip late summer.

Edited by dna1990

RCI did have a place to 'check' your carry-ons before the 1pm cabin openings. being on CCL for a while we didn't think to look for this service, would have been nice.

We would have been jetski-ing with you guys! I for one would have enjoyed some chop headed out in North Sound, but we were aft this trip and heard all the thruster and maneuvering as they tried to hold a position...I barely raised my head when the captain came on - I knew by then were skipping it.

We were sitting just above you booing your son at Bingo. Congrats.

We too are looking for a post-furb NOTS trip late summer.

Was that the lamest bingo caller or what. The other ACD, Texas Tom was a great set up man for Perry and might be ready for CD prime time but that kid...OMG... and how about the social host who was hosting bingo and had no idea how to play bingo?? For a hundred bucks I was expecting a better experience - luckily I got it :)

The was the 2nd time we've tried to do the jetski excision in GC, last time we waited too long to book and then ended up at the wrong resort we we tried to do it on our own. If at first you don't succeed.....