Different towers in Hilton Hawaiian Village

travelling mom

We just returned and stayed in the Tapa Tower. We were on the 13th floor which overlooking the main entrance over the convention area/parkin garage and Kalia Tower. On our balcony, we had a beautiful view between the rainbow tower and the grand vacations tower to the ocean, overlooking a lagoon. I beleive the Rainbow and Alli towers have more ocean front rooms and are more expensive. I know that the Alli tower had a doorman--ours didn't.

The towers are all very close to each other so any of them would be convenient to the others. I have no idea if these would have our view, but I loved our view (we were on the Kalia side of the building--even numbered rooms.

Kalia is the newest. It's the one that was discovered to have a mold problem immediately after completing construction and the entire inside was gutted out to get rid of the mold. Thus, it's also likely to be nicest looking of the 3 towers that you mentioned. The Alii is still considered the "best" tower though.

Spleen

Archived