Children's programs on the Millennium

mattmike6972

Am traveling with 4 grandchildren ages 5, 7, 10, and 12 on the Millennium to Alaska on July 4, 2014. The Celebrity web-site has a description of their children's programs, but I am interested in knowing what they actually provide in terms of daytime activities, nighttime activities, baby sitting, etc. Would appreciate any info.

The Fun Factory is great! My son is a seasoned cruiser (24 under his belt) and we have done all the mainstream lines and his favorite is Celebrity. We are sailing on Millenium for a third time in May.

The youth program is open from 9AM-1AM. The only charge is for babysitting after 10PM ($6 per child per hour).

and for

On port days the youth program is open but if you leave them all day with the staff there is a charge for them to go to lunch 12-2 with the staff, which is $12.00 per child

The youth program does close from 5-7 pm but you can sign them up for the kids dinner from 5-7PM which is $ 12. per child

We took my four year old on Summit in October, I assume the program will be similar.

During the day they had activities like crafts and games, there were also family events like scavenger hunts and bingo. There were also low key activities like colouring, blocks, things like that.

My son loved it. It was difficult to pry him out of the Fun Factory!