Unauthorized credit card charge, Visa, Jewel of the Seas

Oh, NO, the $12. pending charge is back. Been out and about all day and just had a chance to check my CC account on line, after seeing more information on the news about the Target mess. I guess I'll be calling Royal Caribbean again tomorrow. I know $12. is a small amount, but this is just making me uncomfortable. Sure hate to have to ask to speak with a supervisor, but I believe it's coming to that. The pending charge was originally posted on December 16. :(

You should always call your bank first, Royal has very little to say about getting a pending charge reversed, I know, I know Royal placed the charge, but only the bank can physically delete it.

Ask your bank when the pending travel and entertainment charge will drop off. If the person you talk to cannot tell you, you should ask for a supervisor at the bank.

Interesting topic. I just got off the Allure of the Seas and was checking my folio charges last night. We ate at Chops knowing there is a $30pp cover charge (Ate there numerous times). While reviewing my charges, I saw my charge for $60 and then a reversal of $60, with a new charge for $70 for Chops. I was told that Chops had increased there cover fee to $35 per person (again fine with me if it were posted, I would have paid it anyways). My receipt that I signed for dinner that evening was for $60, plus my $25 tip. I look at this act as illegal, as they can not change the rate if you have a signed receipt, that would hold true with any purchase. If you think about it, anytime you use your credit card, the establishment could then change what you thought you paid. I have called post cruise service to advice them of this problem. I was also double charged for an excursion that I had taken as well.

Review your charges. I will try to re-post once I have feedback from RCCL.

Oh, btw, I am home 8 hours and already have my next Allure trip already booked. Still Loyal to Royal!