Cunard Queen Elizabeth 2014: San francisco to Sydney(part of world cruise segments)

Gavinwales1

If they're getting on in New York for a transatlantic they're going to be sorely disappointed. The only transatlantic QE does, as part of its 2014 world cruise, is the Southampton to New York one that departs on the 11th January - from Southampton.

Peter. I generally go to the FOD so I'll probably run into you there.

Edited by Whitemarsh

I'm disappointed you opted for Celebrity rather than this cruise Keith. I was looking forward to meeting you.

Were you going to be on the New York to San Francisco QE trip? We chose Celebrity because the food is supposed to be good & we got an excellent price. The Cunard trip had the prices going up pretty fast from early last fall. I hear it's close to full, so I do hope the cruise goes well. I do have reservations about the formal dress(or lack there of)of Celebrity. I hear they really have been going casual of late. I'll post a review once we get back. We probably will try a T/A in the future. I really wish they'd do some B2B's originating in New york, like they used to do.

• 2 weeks later...