Galveston parking?

Akalways

Is anyone aware of a Galveston hotel wherein we can stay pre-cruise and leave our vehicle while on the cruise?

Or alternatively, is there long-term parking at the Galveston pier?

Thanks, Deborah

Deborah

When are you going? We are sailing in December and booked a room at the Quality Inn & Suites for $53.95 each night. This hotel faces the gulf and is right on Seawall Blvd. Not sure if they have parking over the cruise because we are going to park at EZ cruise parking. EZ cruise can be booked online for $45.00 (I think, could be $40.) for the week. They have a shuttle that will take your whole party to the terminal. You can also park at the port of Galveston but it is $70.00 per week and you have to drop off your party and luggage at the port and the shuttle will bring the driver back. Let me know if you have any other questions. I would be happy to try to help you. Good Luck!:)

Aka, we are using Bestwestern Beachfront in Galveston, gotta rate of 61.16 per night and has breakfast and parking during cruise for free. No shuttle to pier, will take taxi. Go to galveston.com and click on top at specials and then go down to specials for cruisers or something like that. Also, when I checked via net the price was higher than when I called and booked, dunno why!;) Like Okie said, lots of people use ezcruise parking. Again, let us know if we can help, us Okies are helpers!, as well as other posters!

• 3 weeks later...

I just wanted to let everyone know I cancelled my parking reservation at ezcruiseparking because we decided to go a day early, so I found a hotel with free parking during our cruise. They cancelled my parking reservation, but charged me a $5.00 processing fee. I think this is wrong. I know that it's only $5, it's the principle of the matter, this fee is not stated anywhere on their website. My cruise is not until Oct., they have plenty of time to rent the parking space to someone else.

Archived