Triple with trundle

LBroxon

We leave on Monday and I just realized last night that the third bed in our triple cabin is a trundle. The trundle is perfectly fine with DD. However, I have only been in rooms with the upper Pullman bed. I am concerned about this, wondering if DH's and my bed will be able to configure to a King with the trundle out. I called Carnival, and the representative I spoke with assured me it would be no problem, but just can't imagine how that would work with the trundle out. Does anyone know this first hand?

The cabin will likely be set up with a king.

If you find this doesn't work then the beds can be separated, placing one under the false window at the far wall and opposite the vanity. The trundle can be placed along the vanity wall.

Edited by SadieN

The cabin will likely be set up with a king.

If you find this doesn't work then the beds can be separated, placing one under the false window at the far wall and opposite the vanity. The trundle can be placed along the vanity wall.

Separate the beds and aligning them along three walls

uploadfromtaptalk1388521705407.jpg.a4eb6556b98dd6d7351e8e77e11b2714.jpg

cfi_countdown.php?vars=1391904000,-8,ca_carnival,first%20Miracle%20cruise%20

We had a triple room for my daughter, her daughter and a friend. The trundle isn't a true trundle, it doesn't come out from under a bed, it folds up in half. The 2 twins can definitely be put together and then the trundle, which is lightly lower can be placed against the wall

We had a triple room for my daughter, her daughter and a friend. The trundle isn't a true trundle, it doesn't come out from under a bed, it folds up in half. The 2 twins can definitely be put together and then the trundle, which is lightly lower can be placed against the wall

Carnival has both trundles (like a pallet) and traditional style rollaways.

The picture that ccruisequeen provided is one way of doing it. I believe the trundle and the twin parallel to it can be swapped, and turn the swapped twin the other way to make the big bed. The trundle will be pushing right up against the bed, and the person sleeping near the false window would have to climb over the other person to get out of bed, but it can be done.

Edited by k2excursion

The picture that ccruisequeen provided is one way of doing it. I believe the trundle and the twin parallel to it can be swapped, and turn the swapped twin the other way to make the big bed. The trundle will be pushing right up against the bed, and the person sleeping near the false window would have to climb over the other person to get out of bed, but it can be done.

That's why we asked for the beds robe separated. My mom had to climb over my dad and there's no room at the end of the beds to squeeze between the rollaway and inside bed. Also the open space in the U gives more room to move around.

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg

cfi_countdown.php?vars=1391904000,-8,ca_carnival,first%20Miracle%20cruise%20

cfi_countdown.php?vars=1396058400,-8,ca_celebrity,cruising%20the%20Pacific%20Coastal%20on%20Century