Drink menu & prices?

sammerz

Very little is not covered with the exception of high end wine. I think it is a limit of $12 on drinks and $10 on wine.

I downloaded the entire drink list to my phone before I left so I could reference it and that was fun. Walk up pull out the menu and get something you never would have thought of before.

It is a long list and would take several cruises of heavy drinking to get through :D

They have the little mat menu lists on the bars and one woman by the pool bar said I think I have tried them all now. I told her she wasn't even close and the list. She ordered something else new!

Great martini's too!

Does Royal still offer a drink of the day and if so, can it be purchased for a lesser price without the take home cup?

Can't remember what ship we were on, but they told us that the price was the same with or without the souvenir glass. Don't know if that is fleetwide now.

Can't remember what ship we were on, but they told us that the price was the same with or without the souvenir glass. Don't know if that is fleetwide now.

We were told the same thing on Explorer last Feb. I really don't need (or want) anymore souvenir glasses.

On Serenade 2 weeks ago it depended upon the type of glass. Some drinks of the day were being served in plastic poolside but say the Schooner or R bar, they were the older nicer souvenir glasses and there was a 1-2 dollar difference. It was tough to figure out.

I had the drinks package but my niece was always asking as she liked some of the glasses but not all. It was her first cruise.

I have more than enough RCCL glasses... Using one right now for a smoothie. :-) after digging out from our 1st winter storm of the season. Quiet thirsty....

Thank you for those who responded to my question about drink of the day and thank you to the OP for letting me piggy back on your question.

I agree, I do not need any additional logo drink wear nor do I need to figure out how to get it home, so I will just remember to ask when I order if it is available and for less money with out the take home glass.