Behind the Fun Tour - Camp Carnival

amyjoy202697

Our family is sailing on the Glory 2/2. My husband and I are interested in taking the Behind the Fun Tour. Does anyone know if Camp Carnival will be open for our 5 year old while we take the tour?

I have read many posts that camp closes for lunch and dinner. Also, is it $55 or $95 pp? They say the larger ships are the higher price, not sure if the Glory is considered a "large" ship.

Any insight is very appreciated!!

Our family is sailing on the Glory 2/2. My husband and I are interested in taking the Behind the Fun Tour. Does anyone know if Camp Carnival will be open for our 5 year old while we take the tour?

I have read many posts that camp closes for lunch and dinner. Also, is it $55 or $95 pp? They say the larger ships are the higher price, not sure if the Glory is considered a "large" ship.

Any insight is very appreciated!!

We did the behind the fun tour on the Valor and had the same issue. We went to the excursions desk and asked about Camp Carnivals operating hours not coinciding with the tour time. They contacted the camp and arranged for someone to be in the camp so we could drop off our kids in the morning. No problem.