What exactly is "premium" coffee?

And where would you get it on Serenade? Does this mean just better coffee? Or does it include cappuccino, espresso, etc.?

Trying to decide if upgrading premium to ultimate is worth it :D

Cappuccino, expresso, and latte from the MDR and Cafe Latte-Tudes.

Edited by clarea

If I want a latte after dinner in the MDR (can't image why, I "never" have coffee after dinner), is there a charge?

I read that there is a latte machine in the Viking Crown Lounge - is this true? Is it included in the price of the cruise?

If I want a latte after dinner in the MDR (can't image why, I "never" have coffee after dinner), is there a charge?

I read that there is a latte machine in the Viking Crown Lounge - is this true? Is it included in the price of the cruise?

Latte is normally an extra charge. Exceptions to this are if you have a beverage package that includes specialty coffee; or if you have access to the Diamond Lounge or Concierge Lounge, which offer complimentary specialty coffee 24 hours.

I was wondering - does it include all specialty coffees from Starbucks as well? Even Frappuccinos?

We had this package and everything in the menu from Starbucks was included (small cups). I had Frappuccino couple times.