Activity suggestions for crowded day at Labadee

feenix

I hear that there will be another large ship docked at Labadee the same day ours will be there. Does anyone have a suggestion about what activities would not be overly crowded/long lines? We had considered the waterside, the roller coaster, and various water activities - just not sure what would be relaxing vs. too many people trying to do the same thing.

We simply find our "spot" on the beach, and relax! As far as the "excursions", you will set a time for what you want to do...and only so many can do it at that time....

That's my plan too: sit, sip, sun, swim and repeat. Maybe a "shop" will sneak in there somewhere along the way too. I'll need to pick up my requisite souvenir. None of the offered fee activities seemed attractive to me.

• 4 weeks later...

A good relaxation compromise would be getting out of crowded Labadee on either the Malfini or Sandbar Island tours. The beaches on these tours are great and they are nice and peaceful. The sandbar tour has free mats and cheap drink prices as well.

If you want to stay in Labadee, walk as far away from the ships as possible to get away from the crowds.

Good luck!