Pre-Cruise Planner Charge on next cruise

I was looking at the detailed charges for the next cruise I am going on and noticed there is a "Pre-Cruise Planner" charge for about $124 per person. I can't think of what this might be. Anyone have any idea what this is?

Thanks' date='[/quote']

Could the $124 be summary of other charges such as dining or excursions? In other words, can you delve deeper into the Pre-cruise Planner and see some detail charges?

Edited by clarea

Could the $124 be summary of other charges such as dining or excursions? In other words, can you delve deeper into the Pre-cruise Planner and see some detail charges?

Ahhhh... yep, that's it!! Shore excursion and a dinner!! Thanks!

Yep, that's the only thing I don't like about RCCL, they pre-charge for everything.

On all other cruises I've been on pre-booked shore excursions and other such activities were added to shipboard account and thus did not have to paid until after.

OTOH It's been a few years since I've been on any other than RCCL so it's possible other lines are doing this too.

Anyway this was kind of the last straw for me in terms of using RCCL for excursions, I now mostly book private.