Family friendly beaches in freeport and nassua?

K1226M

we are a family of 6 going on the Pride in Feb. 4 kids ages 3, 4, 6, & 8. We just want to simple beach days. Bu the excursion prices are ridiculous. Anyone recommend a beach we could walk to that is safe and nice to spend half a day, or another tour that would take us to a family friendly beach. we would like to keep it under $25 per person.

Hi, I will also be traveling with a child in that age range. We are also sailing on the Pride in February. So far I have been looking at a package with Paradise Cove to Dead Man's Reef in Freeport, and possibly at the Melia/ Sheraton for Nassau. Not sure yet though. I am still deep in research at this point.

Hi, I will also be traveling with a child in that age range. We are also sailing on the Pride in February. So far I have been looking at a package with Paradise Cove to Dead Man's Reef in Freeport, and possibly at the Melia/ Sheraton for Nassau. Not sure yet though. I am still deep in research at this point.

do you mind sharing where you found these trips? Can you just google them? Is he Sheraton through their website?

thank you

Hi, so far I have just been reading the reviews on this website through all of the posts. I don't know if you are going on the same Pride sailing as we are, but I wonder if there could be group rates available for some items. What I also did is at the top of the Cruise Critic page, I hovered over destinations, and then clicked on Bahamas. From there, it lets you see other internet based reviews of some of the locations. I've been sick the past few days, so I pretty much have just had my laptop here researching. I definitely need to be frugal on the trip, so I'm trying to plan everything out ahead of time.

we like the british colonial hilton its a 10-15 walk from the ship its right behind senior frogs and is a great time! the kids have a great time they get to use the beach and pool all day

Hilton Day Pass

$60.00US

ADULTS DAY PASS ONLY

Exclusive Day Pass Package Includes:

-Use of beach chairs/pool chairs/ umbrellas

-One beach towel per customer

-Use of Kayaks and Floats

-$40usd Voucher for Food and Beverage

$30.00US

CHILD (6-12 Years)

Exclusive Day Pass Package Includes:

-Use of beach chairs/pool chairs/ umbrellas