Thank you

stein123

I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has answered question or commented on post I have made over the last year. With 6 days to go for our first cruise I actually don't even feel like a 1st time cruiser. Thank you so much~~Brandi

i would just like to say thank you to everyone who has answered question or commented on post i have made over the last year. With 6 days to go for our first cruise i actually don't even feel like a 1st time cruiser. Thank you so much~~brandi

well---brandi-----have a wonderful time---john and i are 58 cruisers on carnival and have enjoyed every cruise----good luck--irene and john--

A cruise, just like any vacation and life in general, is what you make of it. Dont get upset if something changes, you have to wait in a line or a Carnival employee serves you Bacon one morning. Make the best of it and have a wonderful vacation.

some kid cuts line :mad:.....you still get a seat :),

Carnival serves you 3 slices of Bacon :eek:... ask for 3 more :D,

Too windy to port at ???? :(... enjoy the day onboard :cool:,

It is YOUR vacation you can enjoy it or get upset each time something isnt perfect.

Thank you all! I know I will be hooked I just hope my husband gets hooked too. It is going to be a blast no matter what happens!! I think its all in your attitude and I am ready for a GREAT TIME!!! Maybe I will figure out how to do a review.

I would just like to say thank you to everyone who has answered question or commented on post I have made over the last year. With 6 days to go for our first cruise I actually don't even feel like a 1st time cruiser. Thank you so much~~Brandi

Have a fantastic cruise. We're Platinum on Carnival, but I still learn new things everyday thanks to Cruise Critic.