Miami park stay & shuttle to Port recommendations

Hap

Do you have recommendations for a hotel in Miami that has free parking and a shuttle to the Port of Miami. We are planning on staying the night before our cruise in April and would like to leave the car at the hotel.

Thanks in advance for your help.

I've just spent the past day and half reasearching this same thing. I'm going with Hyatt Place, Miami airport-west/doral. I'm paying $190 total per night for a King room which is a bit higher but will work for me since I'm be traveling with 3 teens and the room seems to be a bit larger. They have a cruise and stay package that includes a free shuttle for 2 adults to the airport and free parking while on the cruise. It also includes free breakfast in the am. I'm traveling with 4 siblings & their families so we will take a car full of our kids and drop them off at the port with an adult and the rest come on the shuttle with luggage. We plan on having the drivers take a taxi back to the hotel and retrieve us.

When researching I found hotels much closer to the port but they had parking garage fees. There were also several other hotels near the airport that had a cheaper daily hotel rates, however the rooms were standard doubles and they seemed to all charge $12 per person for the one way shuttle to the port.