Do they do a breakfast TV show on board the FOS?

Deb24370

If so how can i get a special announcement to the broadcast team before the cruise.

My parents In Law celebrate their Diamond Anniversary Whist were cruising and I would love an announcement to be made on the show.

Any other ideas to celebrate their special day would be most appreciated

If so how can i get a special announcement to the broadcast team before the cruise.

My parents In Law celebrate their Diamond Anniversary Whist were cruising and I would love an announcement to be made on the show.

You could put an announcement in the Cruise Compass. See Guest Services once you board to do that. Last time I heard, the cost was around $25.

My wife did the message in the cruise compass before they told her how much it cost. She put in a 50th birthday message for me, but it came through as a 50th anniversary. She got her money back because of the error.

The cruise director does a filming everyday on the days events- repeats all morning and they do read out special events- in addition to posting in the Cruise Compass.

Fran